For more information on submitting your work, visit www.OasisAward.com.
The competition is open to all design professionals, including:
- Residential architects
- Landscape architects
- Landscape designers
- Kitchen designers
- Interior designers
The judging panel, consisting of five experts in outdoor design, will select the 2009winner. The judges for the 2009 Oasis Award for Outdoor Kitchen Design are:
- Mary Palmer Dargan, MLA, ASLA, APLD, RLA, CLARB, Author, Vice President, Dargan Landscape Architects
- Jane Humzy, Owner, Designer, Jane Hamley Wells
- Sarah Kinbar, Editor, Garden Design magazine
- Bill Marken, Honorary ALSA
- Mary Jo Peterson, CKD, CBD, CAPS, Principal, Mary Jo Peterson, Inc.
- Michael A. Thomas, FASID, CAPS, Principal, Design Collective Group, President-Elect, ASID National
The judging panel will review entries for:
- Overall design quality of the outdoor living space
- Effective kitchen design
- Integration of the outdoor kitchen space with the overall environment
- Creative and effective use of materials
- Design value to the client
The winner will receive national recognition through media and website coverage as well as exposure at the 2009 ASLA Conference. Complete entry information is available at www.OasisAward.com. Enter today!